20 October 2007

Hassle 2.0 - Tag update

This index once started as an Excel-sheet where I dumped my research on the next web. I shared the list with my friends. The first time I saw it published was on Christian Mayaud's Sacred Cow Dung blog (with my permission). His traffic exploded; Christian later - without my consent - republished it elsewhere (and so did 10 or more other bloggers).
I first blogged the list myself on Typepad, who soon denied me access to their admin mode (although, or because I was a paying subscriber) for a few weeks. I then went to Blogger, which - at the time - sucked even bigger. Publishing articles there was a schlepping nightmare at the time, and they didn't even have a tagging feature.
That's why only twothirds of the items in EVERYTHING 2.0 are properly labeled. I plan to make good on that during the coming few weeks.
So don't be surprised if you see me post links that have been in my index since the beginning. They are from one of my earliest Excel-versions.
I hope this chore will substantially improve the value of this thessaurus as a source for r&d and benchmarking.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics