27 August 2006

Allthingsweb2


Another mighty interesting new offspring of my list is Christian Mayaud's Allthingsweb2. He has added more elaborate website descriptions (which does not always mean that they are more evocative or instructive), and is offering his visitors all kinds of forum, ranking, rating & reviewing features. Based on my own experience, I'm afraid that all this will only receive limited response.

It's the umptieth time that someone is using my list without even giving that a footnote, but that's an inevitable consequence of doing things open source. Furthermore, I know for sure that Christian is the only honest VC & blogger in the world, and that he will make good on me, sometime, somehow.
What I do mind is that he has decided to expand the number of categories even further than I did in my original list, and that I now have to go through all of them to check if he has found anything that I missed...

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics